- Kirkland2017Asked on May 31, 2017 at 08:52 AM
When building the form, all letters appear correctly. When I publish it, there are strange characters instead of them. This makes the form hard to use for a Polish language user. There did not seem to be a problem with it in the past.
- SvenAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 11:27 AM
This could be due to encoding issues. Can you please provide the form URL/ID so we can look, also, can you clarify if you're hosting your form on your website or just using the standalone version?
If you're hosting your form on a website, then we recommend using the iFrame method as it will overwrite and script conflict. Here's how you can get the iFrame code:
- Kirkland2017Answered on May 31, 2017 at 01:43 PMSven,
Thank you for such a prompt response. I am using the basic free standalone
version. When I type the text with Polish letters into the form, it looks OK.
The problem appears only after I publish it. The link to my form is
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:03 PM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate this issue.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We'll inform you once the issue is resolved.
- Kirkland2017Answered on June 01, 2017 at 04:43 AMThank you.