- AOACINTAsked on May 31, 2017 at 12:58 PM
A question from this form, Page 2, "What were you doing just before you encountered this error?" is appearing in the form submission results, when the question is left unanswered or skipped because it is not applicable to the form's conditional logic.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 03:18 PM
I was able to replicate the issue on a cloned form. Please give me more time to troubleshoot this problem. I will contact you once I have a solution.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Thank you for waiting.
Like I said, I was able to replicate the issue. The "What were you doing just before you encountered this error?" field is always showing in the email notification.
Please try the following steps to fix the issue:
1. Select the Long Text Entry field (What were you doing just before you encountered this error?) and then click the "Properties" button.
2. Go to "Options" tab and change the "Editor Mode" to "Plain Text".
3. Go back to My Forms page by clicking the JotForm logo at the top left.
4. In My Forms page, select the form again and then click the "Edit Form" button.
5. Put the "Editor Mode" back to "Rich Text".
6. Save the form and test it.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues.
- AOACINTAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:44 PMUnfortunately, the steps outlined below did not resolve the issue.
301-924-7077 ext. 112
- SvenAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the same, however, I was able to fix it by changing the Editor Mode to plain text instead of Rich Text, can you please change that and see how you get on?
If the issue still persists, please let us know so we can investigate further.
- AOACINTAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 03:43 PMHello, thank you for the prompt response. Yes, it works in the Plain Text Editor Mode. Will the Rich Text Editor Mode be debugged?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 05:58 PM
The rich text editor mode seems to be buggy indeed, I will report it to our second level so this can be further investigated and resolved.
We will let you know as soon as we have received any update.
- AOACINTAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 06:43 PMThank you, Kevin.
- JotForm DeveloperburakAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:44 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your problem should've been fixed now.