- GMBCAsked on May 31, 2017 at 02:32 PM
I've now received 3 form submissions, and for 30 minutes now, they are not being entered into my Google Sheet... (the first not updated was received at 12:52CST, last is at 1:26CST)
The form is "2017 VBS Registration" - the last successful submission was at 11:19CSTPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:38 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have checked on our end and found the integration with your form, I already sent the missing submissions to your spreadsheet so it should be updated now.
However, this does not fix any issue that may have the current integration, if the issue persists, please try reintegrating your form.
Also, do note that we do not recommend to make any change on the integrated spreadsheet, this could break the integration.
Please, if the issue persists after reintegrating, let us know.
- GMBCAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 09:58 PM
Is there a way for you, as a support tech, to link to a google sheet workbook that already exists? This is why I ask:
1) From the beginning, I have left the original sheet alone (save for hiding unneeded columns). I know jotform needs it to be left alone, and I have.
2) I have added three sheets to the workbook, leaving the original alone (that is fed from the form). This is needed because these sheets read from the original sheet and process the information into the way it is needed in the final application.3) I have taken great care to leave the original sheet (that imports the jotform data) alone. This process worked fine for a month - then has suddenly stopped working. I unlinked the sheet from jotform, then relinked (it created another sheet, which I had to add the above sheets to it ...again, not changing the original sheet at all... and the thing is still not working.
Please advise on this - If the jotform can be linked to an existing sheet (or even a new sheet on the same workbook), I can't just have the submissions in raw format, they have to be processed on other sheets.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 12:10 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to link the google sheet that already existed to the form that has a current integration. Once you remove and re-integrate Google spreadsheet, it will create a new link.
If you have modified or edited the integrated sheet, it may cause the integration to break that's why we are suggesting you integate your form again. Guide: How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet.
If you want to modify the sheet (hide columns), I would suggest using the ImportRange so that you can pull the data and copy it to the other sheet without affecting the integrated sheet.