- sergioc13Asked on May 31, 2017 at 02:45 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 05:19 PM
My understanding is that you want to print the form together with fields and the answers. This is possible here in JotForm. You just need to add a "Print" button to the form and then print it in the "Edit Mode". Here's a guide:
1. Add a "Print" button on the form. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms.
2. Go back to My Forms page. Select the form again and then click the "Submissions" button.
3. In the Submission page, click the "Edit" button.
4. In the "Edit Mode", click the "Print" button.
More information on this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/335-How-to-Print-the-Form-with-the-Users-Data.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.