- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 07:07 PM
You must be referring to the JotForm branding logo.
This appears for the FREE subscription accounts.
If you upgrade your subscription to paid plans, you will have the option to remove the JotForm brand logo.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- katieSCBCAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 07:43 PMI didn’t ask for that to be different
I’m ok with your branding being underneath the submit button like it was before.
- katieSCBCAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi there.
I didn’t get a reply concerning this issue in the last email.
- SvenAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Sorry for not getting back to you.
However, I'm not sure what is your question? Can you please clarify so we can assist you further?
- katieSCBCAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 03:44 PMI got some help with the coding on a form to put on my website..
Now that it is fixed it has a JotForm brand bar across the bottom… but it wasn’t like that before.
I’m fine with “Powered by JotForm” to be underneath the submit button but that was replaced with the bar and I didn’t ask for that.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 06:23 PM
The JotForm footer and branding can be only removed with a paid account. We do not offer other option at this time.
- katieSCBCAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 08:43 PMI have been on a free service for a couple of months and the forms I have been using don’t have that bar across the bottom.
So all of a sudden now that I have asked for your guys’s help a bar shows up at the bottom?
Like I said, I don’t care if it has the JotForm logo like the one below…
But I don’t understand why it needs to be across the page….
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 01:26 AM
Please note that the new branding bar has been implemented for all free accounts. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the branding bar at this moment and it is required to upgrade the account so that it will not be displayed.
- katieSCBCAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 11:43 AMI understand you have a new bar however it shouldn’t be across the whole bottom of my page
I think it’s pretty cheap of you guys to put it all the way across the bottom of my page rather than like the other one just below the button.
I was thinking about paying for your service but I will probably go ahead with someone else.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 01:02 PM
I understand. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Unforutnately, at this moment there is no other way to change the footer bar for the free accounts other than upgrading the account. If you notice any issue with the footer bar or form after embedding the form, please let us know so that we can check it further and provide you with necessary assistance.
- katieSCBCAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 01:43 PMThe bar wasn’t across the bottom of my whole entire page before I embedded it. And now it scrolls with the page…. that’s not going to work.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this is causing you.
However, like my colleagues already mentioned, the only way to remove JotForm footer is to upgrade your account.