- miikaAsked on January 14, 2011 at 02:51 AM
The page-break breaks my brains =)
1. Can you remove the background bar from the source files and if (where?)
2. I must admit that JotForm is the best form creating tool that I know (and believe me I've been using many) but one thing that would make this beyond AWSOME would be the ability to customize ANYTHING & EVERYTHING straight from the web-app. Including the page-break.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 06:22 AM
Yes, you can customize the background of the page break from the form builder. You can change it using Inject Custom CSS feature:
- miikaAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 06:29 AM
Thanks mate for a fast answer! Much appreciated.