- coolchoirAsked on June 01, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I was wondering if there is ANY way people who have signed up to an event can check if their name is on the list please? Some people sign up weeks before and then forget if they have signed up or not and i have to manually keep emailing lists out to tens of people so they can see if they have signed up or not. Seems to be a flaw with the system...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 11:56 AM
You could create a report and show it in your form, so the user can see if he is already listed.
1) Create a Grid Listing report: https://www.jotform.com/help/105-How-to-Create-a-Grid-Listing-Report, or a HTML List report: https://www.jotform.com/help/209-How-to-create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report
2) Then, copy the direct link to the report:
4) Embed the link of your report inside the Iframe Embed widget, so it will be displayed in your form:
Let us know if you need more help.