- Henna85Asked on July 24, 2012 at 03:18 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 04:08 PM
If you are looking for ways of editing already submitted form, this is possible by inserting an edit link in your form's notification email. To learn how to do that, please watch this short video.
For past submissions, kindly refer to the instructions below to learn how to generate edit links for them:
1. Get your form ID from the form's URL
2. Get the ID for the specific submission that you want to generate a link to by going to your form's submissions page
3. Enable display of submission ID by clicking the settings icon and then selecting the ID checkbox
4. Copy the submission ID
5. Replace the highlighted text in the edit link URL below with the form ID and the submission ID, respectively.
If this is not what your are looking for, kindly give us more clarification of your question.