- aderecformsAsked on June 01, 2017 at 01:09 PM
How do I add an other field to a dropdown list that then requires the user to input in a text field that appears?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Insert a drop-down field and a short text entry field.
2. Add the "Other" option in the drop-down field.
3. After that, create a Show/Hide Field condition wherein if the user selected "Other", the "Suggestion" text box will appear.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thank you.