- carolb3Asked on June 01, 2017 at 01:20 PM
When trying to forward, I receive a message saying that I have reached my limit. I know that there is (or was) a limit for each day. I can't seem to find this information on your website though. However, I haven't sent any e-mails in the last two days from jotform. I sent several on Tuesday 5/30 and reached my limit, but I was unable to send any yesterday or again today. Please let me know what the limits are on sending messages through jotform.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 03:15 PM
This is a limit for outgoing emails like when you send the form through the Publish wizard, forward or reply from the form submissions page, or test the email. Free accounts are limited to 20 outgoing emails per day. Please note that the time is based on EST. Please confirm if you haven't done any of the above steps that would use up your outgoing emails, and I'll be happy to create a ticket about it.
- carolb3Answered on June 01, 2017 at 03:44 PMThe last e-mails that I sent were 2 days ago.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 05:03 PM
I see. Let me create a ticket about it. As soon as we find something, we'll let you know here. For the meantime, I would suggest looking for the form emails from your email account then send/forward it from there.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:58 PM
The limit per day is 20, and that is inclusive of the number of recipient email addresses.
For example, if you send the email once to 20 recipients, that will constitute 20 emails and will reach your limit for the day.
Please wait 24 hours for the limit to be refreshed.
- carolb3Answered on June 02, 2017 at 02:43 PMI understand that the limit is 20 per day. I did wait for it to refresh and this is now the third day in a row that I have been unable to send messages.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 03:58 PM
Our apologies. The ticket is already assigned. We will let you know here as soon as we have an update.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 07:08 AM
May I ask if you still have this problem?
- carolb3Answered on June 12, 2017 at 09:43 AMNo, I was able to send e-mails last week.
Monroe County Medical Society
The Park At Allens Creek
132 Allens Creek Road, Suite 100
Rochester, NY 14618
Programs | Monroe County Medical Society
Job Connection | Monroe County Medical Society
[cid:image001.png@01CE3209.060071F0]Follow us on Twitter
This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the named addressee(s). They may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may be protected by other legal rules. They must not be disclosed to anyone without the sender's authorization. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this email for the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. We would appreciate it if you would notify us if you received this message but were not the intended recipient.
Monroe County Medical Society