- equitable_groupAsked on June 01, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Although now I've noticed another issue ... because this configurable list is long, the PDF cuts off some of the content. I found another forum post that explains how to customize the PDF so I can shrink the font for this list. I was able to successfully to it on the form that I listed with this ticket.
However, when I try and to the same thing with my main form (https://form.jotform.ca/62865482585268), it doesn't work. when I click customize PDF, a new tab opens (I'm using Chrome) and it starts loading but the page just hangs and I end up having to kill the page. Any ideas why? Is it because the form is so big?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I cloned your form to test it and indeed, the script becomes unresponsive. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- equitable_groupAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Hi, just checking to see if you've been able to make any progress on this? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 02:49 PM
This has been assigned to a developer and given a fairly high priority. Tickets are addressed in the order received and by priority. It may take a bit of time to respond to yours. Once they have had a chance to address your ticket, they will let you know here in this thread.
- equitable_groupAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Has there been any progress on this? It's still an issue for us. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Unfortunately I do not have any updates at this time. I am still able to reproduce this on my end as well. I will request an update from the developer assigned to see if there has been any progress.
- equitable_groupAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for your quick response.