- aalegalAsked on June 01, 2017 at 03:16 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 06:06 PM
I checked your account and I can see that you already disabled the JotForm footer in the Account Settings page. Also, your Thank You page is being redirected to an external link.
The only branding I can see right now is the logo in the email alerts. You can delete that in the Email Editor. here's how:
1. In Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Emails" section. Select the email alert and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email content, put the cursor beside the image logo and then hit the backspace key. Here's a screen capture:
3. After that, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.