- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:43 AM
Can you share us the custom domain for your forms? We need that so our developers can check.
- BeliBeli24Answered on June 02, 2017 at 04:43 AMform.belibeli24.com
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 05:18 AM
Thank you for your response, BeliBeli24. But upon checking your domain, it's properly redirecting to JotForm now. Here are one of your forms under your custom URL: http://form.belibeli24.com/form/71518932210450
Please let us know if the problem persists on your end.
- BeliBeli24Answered on June 03, 2017 at 12:43 AMWe are still getting reports by users that it is happening. It is also random now. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 02:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know.
The issue is now escalated to our development team. We'll let you know once we receive updates.
- BeliBeli24Answered on June 04, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Seems like it's changed to Error 1016 (previously Error 1001). Below is the similar form URL: http://form.belibeli24.com/form/71518932210450. But it'll be okay in a few minutes then randomly shuts off at unexpected times. Not sure if it helps, but our hosting site is Hostgator, can check out if the others having similar issue registered their domains from there.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Other providers are most likely affected too. Our DevOps will make sure to check this and fix the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- floridalendersAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 06:25 AMWe have over 30 forms using our custom domain that is affected by this Error 1001 for the past 3 to 4 days. More importantly, it works for a few hours and the 1001 error appears for hours. These forms are critical to our business. Thank you for your anticipated support in resolving this serious matter
- AIDANAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 07:11 AM
Please note that the issue is assigned a developer and has an important priority. We will be notified of any progress via this thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- AIDANAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 07:13 AM
@floridalenders Please note that I will be addressing your request in the thread you created: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1163304
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 11:05 AM
The issue is related to CloudFlare's end. We have contacted them in order to solve the issue.
We are going to inform you as soon as the issue will be solved.
Thank you in advance for your patience.