- rodrigomorelloAsked on June 02, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Dear,Sometimes the power by jotform tag appears small and as time appears large.Why does it happen?
- SvenAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 10:21 AM
The size should not change for the same form, however, depending on what device or browser you view your form on, you might experience some differences in display.
If you want, can you please provide us with an example of the irregular footer size? And if you have any steps on how to reproduce it, that would help us a lot in identifying if there are any issues.
- rodrigomorelloAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 12:30 PM
- rodrigomorelloAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 12:31 PM
This is footer size.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:09 PM
That appears to be the normal size. It can vary a little bit depending on device and browser you are using.