- vsenasplavAsked on June 02, 2017 at 11:15 AMHello! At me have started very strongly to brake forms. They began to work very slowly. Yesterday we worked very fast. What can I do to make the forms work as before?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate the problem. I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We will get back to you once we have more information.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:14 PM
Your last reply is not shown here on forum, but I have checked our email logs and I found your reply: "All forms on my account began to work slowly".
I have tested few of your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue.
After that I have inspected the form you provided and it seems that conditions that you have set inside of the form are causing this issue.
Once I disabled last three conditions that you have set, form start working.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71525119857967
Were your other forms working yesterday?
- vsenasplavAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 10:17 PMThese are important conditions. Until yesterday, the forms worked well with these conditions. Can I do something to not turn them off?
- vsenasplavAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 01:55 AM
Hello! With my forms this situation: When the conditions refer to the calculated field (the field is a calculator), the form is very slow to load, if I remove the calculated field from the conditions, it loads quickly. It started on June 2. Maybe you had system updates at this time? Putting in the calculation fields is important, but this prevents the normal operation of the forms. Can you fix it?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 03:01 AM
Issue with your forms is related to conditional calculation. Our developers are informed about this issue.
We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved. For now I can only suggest you to disable conditions that are used to perform calculation.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 03:16 AM
This problem is now fixed. Your form should work fine by now.
- vsenasplavAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 10:39 PMThank you