- scolbycook07Asked on June 02, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Please find error message screenshot attached. I've made no changes to the form in over 2 weeks and it has been working flawlessly as recently as yesterday. Now, all of a sudden, the logical conditions will not work. I primarily use Firefox (as seen in screenshot), but I've also tried with IE, mobile browsers, etc. Doesn't seem to be working anywhere...
Any ideas?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 12:45 PM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate this issue, the form is loading slow on my side as well. Let me forward this issue to our backend team for further checking, we will inform you once the issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 03:17 AM
This problem is now fixed. Your form should work fine by now.
- scolbycook07Answered on June 03, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Can you tell me what was going on and what the problem was? I'd like to know what caused this and what I should do if it happens again.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 11:03 AM
The issue was caused by some broken form scripts related to calculations in your form.
If something like this would happen in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime so we can escalate it immediately to our developers.