- budvillemotorsAsked on June 02, 2017 at 11:59 AM
We have a "locator services" form on our website - https://www.hilltophotrodshop.com/locator-services.html
I received a personal message thru Facebook last night that he filled out this form and submitted it. However, when I tried to view the information this morning - no where to be found. Shows no form filled out. ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 12:21 PM
The last submission I see through your form was on May 10th. It looks like their submission may not have gone through. If you would like, we can test your embedded form to make sure it is still working correctly. As far as I can tell though, there was simply no submission completed.
- budvillemotorsAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:33 PM
I would appreciate testing it, just to make sure - then, if it is working properly, I will message him and let him know that it did not go thru.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 01:46 PM
I tested your form and my submission went through without issue. I did notice one thing that was weird with the form, the price range field is actually an email field and requires a valid email address:
You may want to swap that our with a number field or text box instead. The form itself, other than that appears to be working.
- budvillemotorsAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 03:43 PM