- D_L_IAsked on July 25, 2012 at 03:03 AM
I am working on a form for a hebrew site and I need the form to be fully rtl.
I have searched through the forum and saw some solutions, but I am still not managing to get the lables to be positioned on the right and the fields on the left. how can I do that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 04:35 AM
- D_L_IAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 06:57 AM
fantastic. this is exactly what I had in mind!
I have another Q now.
Is there a possibility to change the form on a sorce level? I wanted to change the layout of the form to have it in 3 columns rather then 3 lines.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 07:08 AM
I have cloned the form that was made by my colleague and can you please take a look if this is what you want you achieved: http://form.jotform.me/form/22063247308448? If yes, all you need to do increase the width of your form and use shrinking method to align the fields in the same line. Here's the guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/90-Field-Positioning
- D_L_IAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 07:31 AM
Thanks a lot for you help!
you are really great support team!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 07:33 AM
You are always welcome. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a good day!