- districtdancecoAsked on June 02, 2017 at 01:48 PM
I have set up an integration with mailchimp on my newest form "Open House Sign-up June 17", and for some reason, some subscribers are not being added to mailchimp list/automation. Some are and some are not. I tested it twice and received the auto e-mail from JotForm but did not receive the e-mail I should receive from mailchimp. I had a friend do it, and she did receive the e-mail from mailchimp...what's going on here?
I deleted the integration and added it again with no luck. My husband tried it and it did not send him to my mailchimp list.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 02:56 PM
If the users were not added to the MailChimp list, it means they did not confirm it through the opt-in email:
Let us know if you need more help.
- districtdancecoAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 03:44 PMI have it set to not send an opt in email in the integration settings. Is that still the case? It never sent me an opt in when I tested the form.
District Dance Co.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 05:02 PM
I did two tests, one with the opt-in option, and the other without the opt-in option, and both time worked:
Please try following:
1) Removing the integration.
3) Generate a new MailChimp API key.
4) Integrate your form using the new API key.