- snit99Asked on June 02, 2017 at 02:24 PM
This is what happens when I create a PDF of my form:
- lose background color
- some of the wording stacks on top of each other
I've Created a PDF before and this has not happened. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 04:40 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have checked the issue on my end and I can see the issue with the fields labels, it seems to happen with check boxes on my end, I will forward this thread to our second level so our developers can take a look on it.
I would also suggest you to check this guide about PDF fillable forms so you know which fields are not available on PDF forms: JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-With-All-Points
We will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- snit99Answered on June 02, 2017 at 07:11 PM
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 08:17 AM
we are terribly sorry for the late update, but we'd like to inform you that the bug has been fixed.
Please try using this again and let us know if you have any other issues or concerns.