- katubugAsked on June 02, 2017 at 05:25 PM
I have my form set up to redirect someone to a URL when they select the "Other" option for a specific question. However, the redirect doesn't take place, instead it brings them to a blank page. It has the same effect if I try to show a custom thank you message.
Here is what the conditional looks like: https://puu.sh/w90re/55fc08d543.png
And here is what the result is: https://puu.sh/w8ZFj/985a1a4cf7.pngPage URL:
- katubugAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 07:02 PM
Also, all my other conditionals work fine.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 12:54 AM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. When I select the "-- Other --" option in the radio button field, it is not redirecting to a URL or showing the Custom Thank You message after the submission.
I have now escalated this to our developers so they can investigate it further. Once we have an update we will contact you again via this thread.
- katubugAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Thank you for your timely response! I hope to hear from you again soon. :)
- katubugAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:23 PM
I completely understand if an ETA cannot be offered, but I would greatly appreciate if you were able to offer me one. I also understand if you could only offer a tentative one.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:07 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking the ticket status, I can see that one of our Developers is already looking into this issue on priority.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update. However, if you want I can offer you another workaround that can achieve the same thing.
Let me know if you want so I can start creating the demo form. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 04:32 AM
This is now fixed.
- katubugAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Hello, thank you very much for all your help! It's greatly appreciated. :)