- MCAMFAsked on June 02, 2017 at 07:48 PM
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 12:36 AM
I have checked your account and it shows two active forms, as shown below:
I hope this helps.
- MCAMFAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 11:43 AMYes, after I emailed I looked around and found that I could delete forms. I
apparently created two forms that were just headers. Thanks!
However, I have two other questions:
1. I am having a hard time setting up the calculation tool. I am trying to
use it with a matrix that takes the number of each registration type,
multiplies that by the registration fee to calculate the total due. See
2. When I try to add my stripe payment tool, I get an error message that
says that I need to run the wizard for configurations but I can't find
where that is. Can you point me in the right direction?
[image: Inline image 1]
- MCAMFAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 12:43 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 03:34 PM
We strive to stick with 1 topic/question per thread so I moved your last question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1162632
We'll have it addressed there shortly.