- uloyalAsked on June 03, 2017 at 11:51 AM
I have copied the source code of the form and pasted in the html of mailcontroller mail composing program.
The Interanational date field is not visible.
I am using this form in emailer.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 02:17 PM
I checked your form but I don't see that field there. Did you remove it?
Or you were referring to International phone field?
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 02:18 PM
My apologies, I just saw in the title of the thread that you were referring to it, the line in the text confused me.
I'll get back to you once I test this issue.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 03:20 PM
May I ask in which email campaign application you're trying to copy your source code, so we can run some tests on that platform?
We'll wait for your response.
- uloyalAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 05:43 AMI am using Maillist Controller
- uloyalAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 06:43 AM
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 06:57 AM
Thank you for letting us know.
I will have to investigate this issue further and I'll get back to you once I have more information.
In the meantime, please try embedding your form by using the iFrame method (if it is possible), here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
- uloyalAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 07:43 AMSame problem with iframe also
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 09:22 AM
The form embedding into the email body will not work properly, since most of the email clients have a very limited support of styles and scripts.
Our recommendation is to add the form link into the email, so the users will be able to click on that link to open your form in a web browser.
You can also use an image link in the email.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.