- JordiAsked on July 25, 2012 at 09:09 AM
I have a doubt. I don't know where is my form stored.
In the JotForm webserver?
In my webserver?
Thanks in advance.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Is this the form that you are looking? If yes, this form was made under a guest account using the email address of jbistuer@****.com. My suggestion is register to our free account and use the same email address that you use in your guest account so that your form and data would automatically transferred to your free account.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- JordiAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 09:53 AM
Sorry for my mistake.
The form I ask is the form designed in order to put it in a Joomla 2.5 website.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Sorry, but I couldn't understand what you are trying to say. Can you please provide us more details on your request for further assistance?
- JordiBAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM
when I wish to insert a form designed for me, I must put the following code in my website:
this code points to the http://form.jotformeu.com/.... that is not my host.
This is my question. The formed is stored in your host, not in my host. Isn't it?
- JordiBAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM
If I'm right, teh forms are stored in your host.
Imagine that your host get down or disappears. I should lost my forms, no?
- JordiBAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
my questions are only for my security.
I wouldn't lost my forms !!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Sorry for the late response. To answer your question, yes.
- JordiBAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Can I store the forms in my host and link them from my joomla website?
If yes, how can I store it in my host?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
You may like to take a look this article for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-or-update-form-submissions-to-your-MySQL-database-using-PHP