- ZowiemonsterAsked on June 04, 2017 at 10:58 PM
As a user of an account how can I move forms into already created folders?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:07 AM
The steps for assigning a form into the folder are as follows:
1) select the form/s you would like to assign forms
2) Click the Folders button above the forms list
3) Select the folders where you want your form/s to appear
4) Click the Apply text
On the other hand, the forms in the list are also draggable so you can just click and drag the form into the folder list and it should also do the same
If you have questions, please let us know.
- ZowiemonsterAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:18 AM
I am a user on the account with access to folders but I can't assign anything.. checkout the screen shot
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 02:32 AM
I checked your account and see that you are a sub-user of the account natioanlofficeusapl. Hence, you are not authorised to classify the forms that are owned by natioanlofficeusapl. Please ask the form owner account to categorise the forms into folders.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!