- nlcreativeAsked on June 05, 2017 at 12:14 PM
I've recently signed up with Jotform and I really love the features you guys offer.
I'm having a little trouble with the auto-response feature going to specifically Comcast.net email recipients.
Seems like it works all the other times but not with Comcast.net email addresses. Is there a solution to this problem already?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:56 PM
Can you please provide us email addresses that are not receiving Autoresponder email, so that we can check in our system if emails were sent or if email addresses are added to the bounce list.
Most likely Comcast is not accepting emails that are coming to their servers.
You can try to use your own email address as sender email to see if that will resolve the issue with Comcast.net email recipients.
- nlcreativeAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 03:43 PMIll see if I cant get the settings to utilize the SMTP feature.
Here are a couple emails that weve had trouble receiving auto responses to.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 06:26 PM
Update us if using the SMTP settings helps.
- nlcreativeAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 06:43 PMThe us?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 09:33 PM
I meant to say "Update us".