- arielyemAsked on June 06, 2017 at 02:29 AM
My form is working well with google chrome browser, but it doesn't work with Internet Explorer.
- CharlieAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 03:56 AM
May we know what version of Internet Explorer you are using? Could you please try re-embedding the form using the iFrame embed code? Here's a guide on how to get that: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code.
I also see that your website is created in Wordpress, if that is the case, you can also try the different methods listed on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-Guide-to-Embed-Forms-for-WordPress-Users.
If that doesn't work, it is most likely related to youw Wordpress theme or CSS that somehow hides the embedded element.
I hope that helps.
- arielyemAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Thanks for the information,
I changed to "IFRAME". Now its have been uploaded.
But i faced another issues.
First, the form response is much more slower than with google chrome.
2nd, by clicking next button, the page after is cut and offset form the center.
Please note, any other page on my website works properly.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Try removing the script part that comes with the Iframe code:
1) Get the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
2) Paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your webpage, example:
Let us know if that helps.
- arielyemAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:01 PM
Thanks for quick reply,
I changed the IFrame code as described in the example you added.
It is still doesn't work, see attached (see error at the button of the image).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:52 PM
That's odd, that error message can not come from your jotform, since it does not have the script part. I just loaded the URL of your page in my IE browser, and it loaded fine:
What version of IE are you using? Have you tried clearing the browsers cache?