- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can customize the PDF form of your submission. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to your Submissions page and click PDF at the top of the submission page. Then click Customize PDF button.
2. Now, you can edit, delete or move your fields and click "Save".
Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
I hope it helps. If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- sgambilldesignAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:00 AM
This looks helpful! However, when I click on "Customize PDF", the Terms and conditions section looks like it would fall between pages 3 and 4 (screenshot below). However, when I download the PDF, the terms and conditions section is completely on page 4. Is there any way to adjust this? Same thing is happening with the Rules and Regulations section as well.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I believe the submission PDF attempts to keep fields and their text on the same page. Splitting that text to two or more separate fields should allow for splitting it between two pages.