- jesszodaAsked on June 06, 2017 at 10:49 AM
I have tried SEVERAL times to unsubscribe from your emails but I keep getting them. Can you please fix this??
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Upon your request, I have gone ahead and unsubscribed your email address from announcement list. Please check the screenshot below:
You will not longer receive any promotional emails form us.
- jesszodaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 10:43 AMGreat! So why am I still getting email from you? (See screenshot - email
just received about 15 minutes ago.)
Thanks for your help.
President & Web Designer
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 11:59 AM
The screenshot was not posted, please load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1164743
Then upload the screenshot:
- jesszodaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Interesting, I guess email replies don't work... Anyhow, this is the email I received after you unsubscribed me.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:42 PM
That's odd, your email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" is in the unsubscribe list already. Probably that message was already scheduled to be sent before unsubscribing your email. You should not longer receive any other email.
Let us know if you need anything else.
- jesszodaAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Received another one today. I think your system is broken.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Thanks for letting us know, I have reported this to our developers. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 02:32 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The problem is resolved now.
Thank you for your understanding.