- JthanmoonAsked on June 07, 2017 at 04:48 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 07:42 AM
You as the owner wouldn't need to worry about Form Views since it won't be counted towards your limit for as long as you're logged in to your JotForm account while viewing the form.
For the limits per plan though, your current Free Plan is limited to 1000 Form Views per month. You can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉