- SmuventAsked on June 07, 2017 at 04:51 AM
How do you make this button mandatory before submitting the form?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 08:15 AM
If you're referring to the Text field, that is not possible. There's no Required feature available in the Text field properties setting.
If you're referring to a different field, you can do that by opening the Properties settings window and enabling the Required feature. To do that, please check the screen animation guide below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the field and click the Properties button (Gear Icon).
3. In the General tab, turn "ON" the Required feature.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
- SmuventAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:43 AMNo.
I'm referring to your widget.
I did the mandatory field, but I can not send the form.
Please see the link below to better understand
Il 07/06/2017 14:15, JotForm ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 11:36 AM
According to our developer (TitusN) on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/789805, it is not possible to force the users to like your page. Also it is not possible to know when the user liked your Facebook page.
You will need to un-require that field to allow your users to submit the form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- SmuventAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:43 PMok.
Is it possible to force "I like" otherwise?
Il 07/06/2017 17:36, JotForm ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:16 PM
It is not possible to force "I like".
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.