- InternationalInternshipsAsked on June 07, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Hi, I recently signed up for the free version of Jotform and since then I have "unsubscribed" from the "onboarding emails list" about 5 times and each time I continue to receive emails. Can you please remove me from ALL future emails from Jotform?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Our apologies. I have just removed you from our list. Please let us know if you continue to receive an email newsletter from us so we can investigate further. Please note that your forms will still send you an email, not unless you have deleted the email alerts.
To delete the notification, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder.
- InternationalInternshipsAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 07:01 PM
Hi, I am still receiving emails! Can you please try again??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 07:14 PM
I just checked your email address, you are already on the unsubscribe list. What is the email message that you received? Please send it to email@example.com and inform me here after. Or, simply click the unsubscribe link in the email. There should a link in the email to unsubscribe.
- InternationalInternshipsAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 07:19 PM
I've just sent it. I've followed the 'unsubscribe' link multiple times in other emails and it hasn't worked.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 08:41 PM
Newsletters unsubscribe list is not the same as for email notifications that you receive for form submissions, and likewise email notices when you receive forum responses.
Can you tell us what email is it that you received?
- InternationalInternshipsAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 08:44 PM
Every time I click unsubscribe, it unsubscribes me from the 'Onboarding Emails List'.
I would just like to stop receiving any emails from Jotform, no matter what list they are on. I already forwarded the previous email I received from Jotform to firstname.lastname@example.org after you 'unsubscribed' me, as you directed earlier.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 10:30 PM
I found the email you have forwarded, please let me escalate this to our second level so this can be investigated, I can see your email address is currently in our unsubscribe list.
We will let you know as soon as we receive an update about it.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 02:31 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The problem is resolved now.
Thank you for your understanding.