- kemitch13Asked on June 07, 2017 at 11:05 AM
My current username is kemitch13
- AIDANAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Yes, we can change your account username for you. All we need is three (3) username suggestions in the order of your preference, and we will then address your request ASAP.
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- TrinityOhioCityAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:48 PM
- AIDANAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Please note that your username suggestions are already taken, as you seem to own those accounts too. As a result I could not change your account username.
- kemitch13Answered on June 07, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Could you please delete the TrintityOhioCity account, and change the Kemitch13 account to TrinityOhioCity? I made the TrinityOhioCity to try and change my username, but it did not work.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 04:25 PM
For security reason, although it's evident that you own both the TrinityOhioCity and kemitch13 accounts, we still urge you to logout of JotForm then log back in as TrinityOhioCity, post your request again to have that account deleted, and we'll process it.
Deletion of accounts, or any changes that needs to be done on the account has to come from the actual account owner, in your case, your posts need to come from TrinityOhioCity (and not kemitch13).
Just reply to this thread as TrinityOhioCity and we'll have your account deletion request done.