- LuskandLuskAsked on July 26, 2012 at 02:05 PM
i made a page, but want to copy the whole design again on a 2nd page etc. within the same form.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 02:19 PM
Yes this is possible by cloning this form. Check the steps below on how to Clone an Existing Form
On My Forms page:1. Click on "New Form",
2. Select "Import Form"
3. Select "Clone an existing form"
4. Select your form from the list5. Click "Continue"
The New Form Wizard can also be accessed from the form builder by right-clicking an empty area (any area outside of a field) of the loaded form and then clicking New Form.Shortcut Method: While on the "My Forms" page, right-click the form to be cloned and then click Clone Form.I hope this information will be helpful.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:25 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.