- criadorsAsked on January 15, 2011 at 07:55 AM
After submitting forms on a website, I have noticed that the resulting custom thank you message imposes a fixed-size container for a message. Is it possible to change the size of this container somehow? Is this a bug or as designed?
The problem I see is two-fold: one, if you have a short message and a short form, the container the form is contained within will suddenly grow, creating a bunch of unnecessary white space. Two, if you have a long message, it will be clipped by the container size.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 16, 2011 at 12:28 AM
You should probably create your own Thank You pages on your site and use them.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
- criadorsAnswered on January 16, 2011 at 01:55 PM
I plan to do this for some of my larger forms; however, the form in question is in a little block in the sidebar, and I'd prefer not to change pages. Maybe I could load the form in with an iframe and have it go to the custom URL afterward, which would also load in the iframe?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 08:26 AM
I see. You would like only the frame to be changed. Unfortunately, the Custom URL option opens the Thank You page in the full page. So, my suggestion will not work for your needs.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".