- MWeitzenkornPhotoAsked on June 07, 2017 at 02:12 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 02:47 PM
If you're referring to this form (http://www.jotform.us/form/43167487930160), you can remove the Print button in the Submit field Advanced Properties window. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the Submit button and click the Properties button (Gear icon).
3. Go to the Advanced tab and disable the Print button.
Hope that answers your questions. If not, please provide the form ID or form link so we can check it further. Thank you.
- MelanieAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Thanks John, that makes sense. I do want to keep the print button in case a client wants to print. Any way to keep the print button but not have the icon show when sharing the link?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Yes, that is possible. Please add this Custom CSS Code to your form:
display: none !important;
Here's a guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please do get back to us again. Thank you.