- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:03 PM
Please share to us the URL of your website where the form was used so that we can identify the needed code to fix/remove the scrollbar on the embedded form.
- arbhangerAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 07:43 AMhttp://chat247llc.com/
can you please help me remove the scroll bar.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 09:54 AM
I see that you are using Feedback button to embed your form into your website. You can customise your feedback button before getting the embed code in the JotForm V4 Builder. Here is how you can do it:
1) Click Publish tab and go to embed options; Feedback Button:
2) After that, click customise button and increase the height of the lightbox of the form:
3) Save the changes and get the code, and paste it into your website.
Here is how your form looks like with a 500 px height:
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- arbhangerAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMHi there.
If I move it to 500 Px height there is so much empty space at the bottom.
Isn't it ?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Please try changing the height to 415px and the form should be displaying correctly as shown below:
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- arbhangerAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 09:43 PMhi there,
I moved it to 415 px in the code. It was still showing the scroll bar. Am I
missing something ?
buttonText: "TEXT US", base: "https://form.jotform.us/", background:
"#FF6633", fontColor: "#FFFFFF", buttonSide: "left", buttonAlign: "bottom",
type: 0, width: 400, height: 415 });
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 11:06 PM
Please try injecting the following code in the page where you have embedded the feedback code:
height: 470px !important;
This should solve the problem:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- arbhangerAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 09:43 AMi entered this in the code. no impact. Scroll bar is still there.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Please add the following css in your webpage where you have embedded in your form:
overflow-x: hidden !important;
overflow-y: hidden !important;
Injecting it in your form's css will not work and you need to add it in your webpage's code. You can even add it just before your LightBox code.