- padretojoAsked on June 08, 2017 at 06:27 AM
Also that are an other problem. The dynamic code dont accept some letters: ç, á, à ecc, in Portuguease language.
Is there a solution?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 06:37 AM
I checked this issue and I was able to replicate this issue.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking. We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting it.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 03:46 AM
Hi, the problem has already been fixed you can try to input those characters now. Please give it a try and let us know if the problem persist.
- seminarioviseuAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 04:47 AM
The characters "ó, ç", etc. still do not look good.
A symbol "?" appears instead of them.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:38 AM
Could you please try again since when I tested those characters were showing properly:
-Here is my form:
-Here is the text read through QR reader:
If the issue persists, please try clicking the Update button of the widget:
Or try re-adding the widget to the form so it will pick up the fix done by our colleagues from widget team.
Please let us know how it worked.
- padretojoAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Ok My problem is about reading QRcodes with "QRDroid".
With other APP readers its ok.
thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Thank you for letting us know, I used QR Code Reader, for your information.