- Arthur HartAsked on July 26, 2012 at 06:55 PM
I modified your supplied donation form so that it says "pay my invoice" and "amout" as labels for the first field. However, my client also wants to know what invoice or invoices the payment is being made for.
Is there a way to add field that will be either sent directly to the merchant via email or that will be passed to Authorize.net in then returned as part of their approval response?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 08:16 PM
The invoice field you need would mean it is pre-defined. Meaning it will have info/data already when used in the form.
You can add a hidden box field for fix default value or a unique id field for custom sequence value. Using either field, you can include it in the Notification email that is sent to the merchant.
Please inform us if this is not applicable to what you need.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I am glad to inform you that it is now possible to send an invoice number to Authorize.Net for your form transactions using either a hidden box or a unique ID field.
To do this:
1. Add a Hidden Box or Unique ID field to your form
2. Select your payment field, right click on it, then choose Show Properties
3. Choose a field whose value will be used as the invoice number for purchases made using your form
4. Save your form afterwards
Please let us know if you need further assistance, or if you have any feedback regarding this newly implemented feature.