- rmarioAsked on January 15, 2011 at 04:51 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 16, 2011 at 12:16 AM
To add an image to your notification emails:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Add image to the body of the email. Click on the icon shown below to add the image.
6. Finish and Save.
- rmarioAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 12:43 PMI tried that. Pressing the icon opens up a box that doesn't allow you to locate an imageIt's asked you to size the image and type in the location of the image.Need a simple upload or copy paste.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 09:07 AM
Upload the image to your web site, and then enter its URL there.
- Hapacus1Answered on April 26, 2011 at 09:26 PM
We're not all programmers here, how about an answer the other 99% can follow... please?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 12:33 AM
You don't need to have the image on your own site. There are several services (many of them free) that provide various ways to share images: ImageShack and Photobucket come readily to mind.
The usual method is to click a "browse" button which lets you choose an image on your computer. At this point, you can either double-click the image or click it and then click "Open". This normally places either its file path or name in a text box. You would then click an "Upload" button and you would see some indication of the upload progress. After the uploading is done, you will be provided with a link to the image (that is to say, its Internet address or URL). It is that URL which you would enter into the area indicated in the screenshot below:
Now all that remains to be done is to click "Insert"
Hope this helped.