- bkatlantaAsked on June 08, 2017 at 02:28 PM
Is there an authentication widget that has all the usual features (user id, email, name, phone, forgot password capability, email confirmation, etc.). I would like this to be the first form that comes up. it would also need to include a registration capability. There's a lot to build here, and I don't have the time to do it myself.
Or alternatively, is there some other type of authentication you support for the end users using the app built by JotForm? I am open.
My requirement is that when I publish a form I only want a certain set of users to be able to edit, and a separate set t have read-only access..
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 04:08 PM
We do not have membership features available on created forms. However, there are feature which may be related to your inquiry.
1) It is possible to share a password protected form submissions page in view mode.
2) The form can be edited by providing a specific collaboration link.
3) It is possible to add sub user accounts to your main JotForm account. The sub users can have different permissions. Please take a look at the following guide.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.