- anitahodzicAsked on July 27, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I am not receiving email notification of any forms that I have. I haven't changed any settings at all and all of a sudden I was getting none. When I logged in and checked the reports, I clearly have had submissions that I wasn't aware of.
Can you please help with this issue?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 01:40 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on this matter, can you please set your Form's notification Email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and do let us know if this solution fixed the problem or not so we can further assist you.
- anitahodzicAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 01:47 AMI have done so.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 01:57 AM
Is everything working fine now?
- anitahodzicAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 03:49 PM
working now thanks!
I've missed about 30 estimate requests as a result of this error though.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 29, 2012 at 04:16 PM
Good to hear that your form is working properly now.
If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a good day!