- tianichAsked on June 08, 2017 at 03:07 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 04:54 PM
My understanding is that you want to have an option where your users can choose a donation level. You can use the payment field and use products as a level or options.
In the Payment Settings, the payment type should be "Sell Products".
Here's a screen capture on how to create products:
Please check these guides for more information:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- tianichAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 05:56 PM
I can do $10 and $25 levels but I also need the 3rd level which is DONATE ANY AMOUNT - that's what I need. Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 07:21 PM
You may consider the following solution:
- Add a Single Choice field.
- Enable a Display Other Option on that field.
- Also specify the calculation values (guide link).
- Add a Form Calculation widget field to capture the value.
- Forward calculation value to the payment field (guide link).
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- tianichAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 01:21 PM
Mike, that was great help, thanks. Here is my form: https://form.jotform.us/71585785850167
How do I make sure someone does not click on
"any amount welcome, leaves it blank and submits the form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Glad to hear that the solution provided by Mike resolved your issue.
I checked your form and I can see that you already set the "Membership Level" field as required. I cloned your form and tested it. The form cannot be submitted if the "Other" field is blank.
Here's a screen capture:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- tianichAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 02:30 PM