- CTecAsked on June 09, 2017 at 06:19 AM
If a form is on more than one page is it possible that if a form user resets the form they are re-directed to the first page of the form?
- fatihjyAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 07:07 AM
We have applied a feature request for this.
- CTecAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 09:19 AM
I'm planning to either use it as a stand-alone page or in an iframe, if it's possible to apply it in both of those cases?
Also, with regard to the submit/reset buttons, is it possible to have a reset button without the submit one?
- fatihjyAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Unfortunately, neither stand-alone page nor iframe is applicable in this case.
There is a workaround for adding standalone reset button. Here are the steps:
1- Find your buttons unique identifier from button's settings panel.
2- Inject the following css based on button's unique identifier. In your case,
3- If you want to add a standalone submit button as well, just add another submit button.
- CTecAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 07:51 AM
Do you have a time-scale when the feature request could become a reality?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have any time-scale. It depends on the workload of our developers.When we have any update for it, you'll be informed via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- CTecAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Can you give us any news when and if this feature will be available?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Currently, we do not have any updates for this request. Feature Request ticket is normally implemented depending on the number of users requesting the same feature and the complexity of the feature. Rest assured that we will update you on this thread once this feature has been implemented.