- gallottaAsked on June 09, 2017 at 06:23 AM
paypal seems not to work... how do i replace it ? If I click on it to deselect it, it complaints I can't have two payment integrations :-(
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 07:43 AM
To remove the existing payment integration, you just need to select the Paypal field on the form builder, once selected you will notice the buttons on the right part. Click the red Remove button.
Then you can add a new one from the payment fields on the left part of the form builder
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- gallottaAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 08:43 AMNow I get this with WorldPay.. what do I need to do ??
Secure Payment Page
Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
The transaction cannot be processed for one or more of the following reasons:
* The installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters.
* A different submission protocol is required. A more secure submission may be required.
* The installation number is invalid.
Server information 09/Jun/2017 11:47:39 Server ID ukdc1-pz-pay13 (a7c93ac8cae68571)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 10:22 AM
As the question is no longer associated to the title, I have moved your question about the UK phone number formatting to this link in order that the question would have its own thread for that specific topic: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1168555
As for your Worldpay question, I also had to move it to its own thread since it specifically discusses matter about your Worldpay concern and no longer about removing a payment field. We'll respond to your question on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1168560
Thanks for your patience and understanding.