- Deb BlechaAsked on June 09, 2017 at 10:31 AM
I am a new web designer, I am just getting started and don't have a day job. Looking at the product, WOW! I learned about your platform as a member of the WIX Designers Group. Several there were disappointed that Jot Form was not an app available through WIX but stated plainly that they were using you anyway--it's just that good.
Today I am researching apps that were named in that conversation. Very glad that I did.
1. If I begin with the free, will I be able to upgrade as traffic builds on my site?
2. If I upgrade, is that price per site or could I upgrade to the top level and use it in all my projects?
3. What happens when I transfer a project to the owner that I am designing for?
Thank you-- I am very excited to use jot form.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Thank you for the positive rating. That's very kind.
Now, to answer your questions:-
1. Yes you can start with the free account and upgrade later.
The free account is limited to 100 submissions per month. And the counter resets on the 1st of each month. Its very quick and easy to signup.
2. If you upgrate you must select what plan you want.
If you log in you can compare the plans here:
3. If you sell your site with an embeded form, you would retain ownership of your jotform account. And you can transfer any forms in your account to another jotform account holder. Its called "cloning an existing form". Once the form is transferred you can safely delete it from your account.