- GeorgievxAsked on June 09, 2017 at 05:35 PM
Hi, Need some help. how to put hyperlink on dropdown?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 06:26 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to insert a link in the drop down options. However, you can use the Show/Hide Field condition wherein a text link will appear based on the option selected in the drop down.
Please check this demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71596545877980. Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. I inserted a "Dropdown" field and then a "Text" tool. You can refer to this guide on How-to-Add-a-Link-to-the-Form.
2. I created a condition wherein the "Text" tool will only appear if the condition is met. For example, the user selected "JotForm" as his/her favorite website, then the "Text" tool that contains the JotForm link will appear.
3. Create another condition for the other options.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.