- clarkdaleandyAsked on June 09, 2017 at 05:50 PM
I was using the photo taker widget and it was uploading images with the submission before but now it doesn't seem to include the picture?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 06:47 PM
I have tested how your form works by creating a clone version of it on my account. From what I understand, the form is mainly used with a mobile device.
I tested the form both on my computer and mobile phone (Android) and it seems to be working as expected on my end.
I can only assume that since the fields in your form including the widget (Take Photo) is not set as required, the form can be submitted even with fields left unfilled.
You can set the field/widget as required by going to its properties and under the General tab, enable the Required option.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- clarkdaleandyAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 08:42 PM
It was working fine before as an attachment but now it doesn't. I'm not sure what changed. I don't want to make it required as not every submission needs it
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 01:12 AM
You can disable the Required feature in the Properties settings of the Photo Taker widget as shown in the image below:
- Select the field and click the Properties icon.
- In the General tab, scroll down and select the "No" option of the Required feature.
You might be also interested in the Upload Photo Preview widget. To add it to your form, here's a screen animation guide:
Please do get back to us if you need further assistance. Thank you.