- TamaraAsked on July 27, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Inadvertantly I created a form and embeded it into my website before realizing I was using jotforms as a guest, now I cannot receive the submissions to my email. Is there anyway to retrieve this form and add it to my account?
User name is nannynest or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the link to the that I need
- pinoytechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 02:35 PM
I have now transferred this form in to your registered account. You can check your account now.
If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.
- caravanseraiAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 03:27 AM
Help! I have done exactly the same thing.
The form I created as a guest is at:
I now have a username: caravanserai and my email address is email@example.com.
I would be so grateful for your help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 03:41 AM
I have moved the said form to your account. If you're having problems, log out your JotForm account then log back in.
Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if you have other issues that need attention.
- NannyNestAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 02:56 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Welcome and we are glad to know that you are working fine.
- MassDHEAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Hi -- Same problem here. Can you please move the form I created to my account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 07:30 PM
What is the URL of the form you want to be moved to your account?
- MassDHEAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 10:12 AMIt showed up for me in my account after I logged out and back in again. All set.
- guest_22875671381057Answered on October 14, 2012 at 03:55 PM
Thank you JotForm! :)
- guest_23545380962054Answered on December 20, 2012 at 02:42 PM
May I ask you to transfer this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22651321192344 to the following registered account too: mr_black_rose. I thought I lost it forever! Thanks!
Happy holidays! :)
- fxrAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Could you please open a new request for your issue.
Also, we will need some verification from that accounts owner that we can move it to your account, so include details of that in your request.
- haradaAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 02:19 PM
Same here :P
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Hi Harada, this is an old thread, please open a new thread, provide as much details as you can about the issue you are having with your forms, we will be glad to assist you.
- prabhatAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 06:38 AM
i lost my form and my formid is so please send all detail in my above given my mail id