- KelvinAsked on June 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM
I am website developer and I really like the Jotform flexibility and easy to use!
Thinking to upgrade to the premium version in the future.
My only questions is I received a feedback from my website clients and saying that the fonts is too small on the recipient email received via Jotform Autoresponder?
If there is anyway I can modify the fonts size to bigger size ?
I has been tried to increased the font size on the Jotform Setup Page but it is still looks smaller fonts when the recipient received the auto email notification from Jotform autoresponder.
Looking forward to your reply soon.
Thanks a million.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 02:09 PM
Thank you for your kind words.
This is possible to adjust the font size on the email template, please take a look at the following animation.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- AlexyuAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 07:06 PM
Thank you so much to your reply.
My another questions is:
1. How can I set up more than one email to receive the form submission in the Setting Template?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 09:03 PM
If you mean you want to add another email recipient, you can add an email by going to Recipients tab then add the email. Here's the guide on Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients.
However, if you mean you want to simply add another Email Notification, you can do it by clicking the "Plus sign" on the Email Settings.